iPhone users availability (status, last seen) is NOT visible for others due to platform limitations on Apple. That's why you can see Android users availability and they can't see yours.
Articles in this section
- My number shows up as Private/No Caller ID?
- How do i stop my phone from "speaking out the callers name"?
- Why is 'Contact access' needed and is my phonebook shared?
- How do I cancel my PRO subscription?
- Why is my "Availability" (Last seen) not visible?
- How do I restore my Professional subscription to another device?
- How do I turn off the availability feature?
- How do I become a Professional user?
- How can I connect/disconnect Facebook in my profile?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?