The limits for Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfer is Rs. 1 lakh per transaction. Also, you cannot transfer more than a cumulative sum of Rs 1 lakh within any 24 hours. Similarly, you cannot do more than 20 fund-transfers within any 24 hours. For Mobile recharge, the limit is Rs 1500 per transaction and also, cumulative limit is Rs 1500 within any 24 hours
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have problem transferring money?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for payments?
- What is Truecaller Payments?
- What do I need to start using Truecaller Payments?
- Can I send money to anyone using Truecaller?
- Is Truecaller also now a wallet? Why should I use it?
- What payment options are available on Truecaller?
- What types of transactions can I do using Truecaller?
- How fast is a transaction over Truecaller?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for Payments?