The limits for Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfer is Rs. 1 lakh per transaction. Also, you cannot transfer more than a cumulative sum of Rs 1 lakh within any 24 hours. Similarly, you cannot do more than 20 fund-transfers within any 24 hours. For Mobile recharge, the limit is Rs 1500 per transaction and also, cumulative limit is Rs 1500 within any 24 hours
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?