To access Truecaller Payments, you need a smartphone with internet access and an Indian mobile number. Apart from that, to enable your bank account over UPI (Unified Payments Interface), you also need an Indian Bank A/c which is active on UPI and registered against the same mobile number that you used to register on Truecaller Payments
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?