To access Truecaller Payments, you need a smartphone with internet access and an Indian mobile number. Apart from that, to enable your bank account over UPI (Unified Payments Interface), you also need an Indian Bank A/c which is active on UPI and registered against the same mobile number that you used to register on Truecaller Payments
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have problem transferring money?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for payments?
- What is Truecaller Payments?
- What do I need to start using Truecaller Payments?
- Can I send money to anyone using Truecaller?
- Is Truecaller also now a wallet? Why should I use it?
- What payment options are available on Truecaller?
- What types of transactions can I do using Truecaller?
- How fast is a transaction over Truecaller?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for Payments?