Truecaller is very safe for payments. Every transaction requires you to enter your UPI PIN (or iMobile/Pockets PIN in case of ICICI account holders) . You should not share this PIN with anyone. In addition, Truecaller has a passcode for payments which deters unauthorised access.
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?