Only the Payment System Player (PSP), your own bank and the beneficiary's bank have access to the details of a particular transaction as governed by the UPI architecture. Since ICICI Bank is the PSP for Truecaller Payments, your transaction history, as a whole is safe within ICICI Bank's servers and is not shared with Truecaller or anyone else.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have problem transferring money?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for payments?
- What is Truecaller Payments?
- What do I need to start using Truecaller Payments?
- Can I send money to anyone using Truecaller?
- Is Truecaller also now a wallet? Why should I use it?
- What payment options are available on Truecaller?
- What types of transactions can I do using Truecaller?
- How fast is a transaction over Truecaller?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for Payments?