Truecaller Pay let's users create their unique Virtual Payment Address (VPA) in the Truecaller app, and can instantly send or receive money using any Unified Payments Interface (UPI) supported bank. In addition, users can also do prepaid and postpaid recharges.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have problem transferring money?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for payments?
- What is Truecaller Payments?
- What do I need to start using Truecaller Payments?
- Can I send money to anyone using Truecaller?
- Is Truecaller also now a wallet? Why should I use it?
- What payment options are available on Truecaller?
- What types of transactions can I do using Truecaller?
- How fast is a transaction over Truecaller?
- Is it secure using Truecaller for Payments?