No, Truecaller never read your SMS messages for any reason. Truecaller analyzes the message locally on your phone to determine if it is a spam or not, and to identify the sender for you. The information does not touch our servers or leave your phone.
Articles in this section
- SMS & Chat notifications are not appearing on screen?
- How to make Truecaller your default phone & SMS app
- What is SMS Categorizer?
- How does group SMS work? (Regular SMS)
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- What is 'Flash message'? And how does it work?
- How do I create a spam filter?
- Where are my blocked (spam) messages?
- I see a popup saying "No APN specified on device”. What do I do?
- A contact was marked as Spam by mistake