No, Truecaller never read your SMS messages for any reason. Truecaller analyzes the message locally on your phone to determine if it is a spam or not, and to identify the sender for you. The information does not touch our servers or leave your phone.
Articles in this section
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How do I send 'Flash messages' & how can i know the person received them?
- How do I create a spam filter?
- Where do my Spam messages go?
- I see a popup saying "No APN specified on device”. What do I do?
- A contact was marked as Spam by mistake
- Does a person know if I mark them as Spam?
- How do I copy a number in a message?
- What does the blue (true)-badge mean?
- Can I send messages for free with your message app?