No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- Truecaller Customer Care number
- Why am I getting increasingly more spam calls with Truecaller installed?
- I cannot find Truecaller in my Market store?
- Error while searching for numbers (Website search)
- I created my account on your website and did some searches in the past. How do I deactivate and delete my Truecaller web account?
- I used Truecaller in the past and uninstalled it from my phone. How do I ensure that my Truecaller account is deactivated and deleted?
- How do I deactivate and delete my Truecaller account?
- Unable to find OTPs & messages when Truecaller is set as default SMS app
- Discover FAQ
- Truecaller GDPR for European users