No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- Truecaller version 8.21 - Release notes
- Wrong 'Tag' is attached to my number. How can i solve it?
- 'Professional' subscription was not activated? Why?
- How do i disable 'Flash message' feature?
- Is it free to call with Truecaller?
- Why can't i send "Flash-Messages" to some people?
- How do I change my name in Truecaller?
- How do I change my number in Truecaller?
- My name isn't showing up as I wrote it in my profile.