No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- Truecaller is not available in my country? Where can I download it?
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can I remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- Invite friends to get Professional not working?
- I still see ads after purchasing Professional
- How do I disable the 'Flash' feature?