No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- Customer Care Number
- Why am I getting increasingly more spam calls with Truecaller installed?
- I cannot find Truecaller in my Market store?
- I can't activate my Truecaller account (code is not received)
- I still see ads after purchasing Premium
- Truecaller GDPR for European users
- What is spam?
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is Truecaller Premium?