No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- Truecaller Version 8.62 - Release Notes
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can i remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- Invite friends to get Professional not working?
- "Item is not available in your country" - Download problem
- I bought "Pro" subscription, I still see Ads?
- How do i disable 'Flash message' feature?
- Is it free to call with Truecaller?