No, all calls are still going through your carrier/operator and you're being charged accordingly to your deal with your carrier/operator.
Articles in this section
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- Truecaller is not available in my country? Where can I download it?
- I can't activate my Truecaller account (code is not received)
- Truecaller GDPR for European users
- What is spam?
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can I remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- I did not receive Premium after inviting friends to Truecaller
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!