The name in brackets appears in your profile, when there is a significant mismatch between the name you set for your profile and what other users suggest for your number. To remove the name in the brackets you need to make sure you always use the real name for your profile. If you're using your real name, but still seeing name in brackets, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Truecaller Customer Care number
- Why am I getting increasingly more spam calls with Truecaller installed?
- I cannot find Truecaller in my Market store?
- Error while searching for numbers (Website search)
- I created my account on your website and did some searches in the past. How do I deactivate and delete my Truecaller web account?
- I used Truecaller in the past and uninstalled it from my phone. How do I ensure that my Truecaller account is deactivated and deleted?
- How do I deactivate and delete my Truecaller account?
- Unable to find OTPs & messages when Truecaller is set as default SMS app
- Discover FAQ
- Truecaller GDPR for European users