Due to limitations placed by Apple on iOS users, we cannot show your entire call history. Your call log will only show calls received from other Truecaller users and all the calls you make directly from the Truecaller app and not the incoming and missed calls.
Articles in this section
- Why does Truecaller access clipboard on my iPhone?
- What is Truecaller Gold?
- Why does Truecaller iOS require certain permissions
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How can I move my Premium subscription?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?
- How do I edit or remove the tags on my number?
- My number shows up as Private/No Caller ID when I call people
- How do I stop my phone from "speaking out the callers name"?
- Why is "contact access" needed and is my phonebook shared?