Due to limitations placed by Apple on iOS users, we cannot show your entire call history. Your call log will only show calls received from other Truecaller users and all the calls you make directly from the Truecaller app and not the incoming and missed calls.
Articles in this section
- Does Truecaller access SMS content on iOS?
- What is Premium Gold?
- Why does Truecaller require permissions when I download it from Apple App Store?
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How can I move my Premium subscription?
- Can I use Truecaller as my default dialer?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?
- How do I edit or remove the tags on my number?
- My number shows up as Private/No Caller ID when I call people
- How do I stop my phone from "speaking out the callers name"?