Truecaller requires a 3G or WiFi connection for Caller ID to work. This is due to technical reasons and nothing that we can adjust.
Make sure ’Show notifications’ is enabled in your Phone Settings -> Application manager > Truecaller.
If the caller id window is not appearing at all please see if one of the below instructions helps.
- Go to Battery > Details > Find Truecaller > turn it off. (Mostly Samsung devices)."http://tclr.se/CallerIDSamsung".
- OS 6.0 users - Settings > Sound & Notification > App notification or Notification access > find Truecaller and enable.
- Go to Security > Auto start > Enable Truecaller.
- Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Truecaller > Display pop-up window > Accept.
- Go to Notifications > Manage Notifications > Truecaller > Show Floating Notifications.
- Go to Power management > Background app management > Enable our apps.
- Go to Notification Manager > Dropzone > Truecaller - Enable.
If issue persists please contact our support and share the device model so we can investigate further.