Due to technical limitations Truecaller requires a 3G or WiFi connection for Caller ID to function.
Make sure ’Show notifications’ is enabled in your Phone Settings -> Application manager > Truecaller.
If the caller id window is not appearing at all please see if one of the below instructions helps.
- Go to Battery > Details > Find Truecaller > turn it off. (Mostly Samsung devices) "https://blog.truecaller.com/2016/02/15/how-to-enable-truecaller-caller-id-on-samsung/"
- OS 6.0 users - Settings > Sound & Notification > App notification or Notification access > find Truecaller and enable.
- Go to Security > Auto start > Enable Truecaller
- Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Truecaller > Display pop-up window > Accept
- Go to Notifications > Manage Notifications > Truecaller > Show Floating Notifications
- Go to Power management > Background app management > Enable our apps.
- Go to Notification Manager > Dropzone > Truecaller - Enable.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps > Truecaller > Enable "Show Notifications".
- For Xiaomi devices visit -> "https://blog.truecaller.com/2014/10/31/how-to-get-caller-id-on-xiaomi/"
If issue persists please contact us and share the device model so we can investigate further.