Due to technical limitations, Truecaller requires at least 3G or WiFi connection for Caller ID to function.
A new full-screen caller id is launched. Tap here to know more!
Important settings you need to enable:
- Make sure ’Show notifications’ is turned on in your Phone Settings -> Applications > Truecaller.
- Enable "draw over apps". Go to your phone settings -> tap on the search icon and type draw and switch it on (it may be named "Apps that can appear on top" in newer devices).
Solutions for specific phone models:
- Samsung devices tap here
- Xiaomi devices tap here
- OnePlus devices tap here
- VIVO devices - tap here
- Huawei devices - tap here
Other settings which may prevent caller id to function:
- OS 6.0 users: Go to your phone settings > Sound & Notification > App notification or Notification access > find Truecaller and enable.
- Go to Security > Auto start > Enable Truecaller
- Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Truecaller > Display pop-up window > Accept
- Go to Notifications > Manage Notifications > Truecaller > Show Floating Notifications
- Go to Power management > Background app management > Enable our apps.
- Go to Notification Manager > Dropzone > Truecaller - Enable.
If the issue persists, please contact us and share the device model so we can investigate further.