In order to set Truecaller as your default dialer you need to enable "Missed call notifications" first within Truecaller > menu > settings > general. Once that is done you'll be asked to "Allow notification access", enable it and you're all set.
Articles in this section
- Truecaller blinks/flickers during app launch (Permission issue)
- How to make Truecaller your default dialer
- How can I get the shortcut icons back? (Contacts, SMS)
- How do i change Themes?
- What is Professional and how do I buy it?
- Who can see my personal profile photos of my contacts?
- Auto-search on Messaging apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Line)
- Why does Truecaller require permissions when I download it from Google Play?
- Where can I download Truedialer?
- Registration error (CM13): "Unknown error occurred"