This notification is an aftercall notification that shows the contact info of the person who has called you, so in case you have missed the Caller ID, you can still see contact info and quickly save that contact in your phonebook or report it as spam.
Articles in this section
- Two quick ways to search with your iPhone
- How does Caller ID on iOS work?
- Why does the app have to run in the background to get Caller ID to work?
- Why is Caller ID on iOS limited to incoming calls from other Truecaller users?
- Why do I get a notification after the call is finished?
- Will I see the Caller ID if the caller doesn’t call me from inside the Truecaller app?