Truecaller’s database is constantly growing and getting smarter with each day. A number you search for today that provides no results, could be reported into the database tomorrow. Our database reacts in real-time to our users’ reporting and tagging, allowing us to expand the database on a daily basis. As well, numbers change owners frequently, and our users often help create a smarter database by suggesting name changes, which can take up to 48 hours to change in our database since they need to go through verification before changing officially.
Articles in this section
- Customer Care Number
- Why am I getting increasingly more spam calls with Truecaller installed?
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- I can't find Truecaller in my app-store?
- I can't activate my Truecaller account (code is not received)
- I still see ads after purchasing Premium
- Truecaller GDPR for European users
- What is spam?
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is Truecaller Premium?