Truecaller’s database is constantly growing and getting smarter with each day. A number you search for today that provides no results, could be reported into the database tomorrow. Our database reacts in real-time to our users’ reporting and tagging, allowing us to expand the database on a daily basis. As well, numbers change owners frequently, and our users often help create a smarter database by suggesting name changes, which can take up to 48 hours to change in our database since they need to go through verification before changing officially.
Articles in this section
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- Truecaller is not available in my country? Where can I download it?
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- Truecaller GDPR for European users
- What is spam?
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can I remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- Invite friends to get Professional is not working?
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!