Truecaller’s database is constantly growing and getting smarter with each day. A number you search for today that provides no results, could be reported into the database tomorrow. Our database reacts in real-time to our users’ reporting and tagging, allowing us to expand the database on a daily basis. As well, numbers change owners frequently, and our users often help create a smarter database by suggesting name changes, which can take up to 48 hours to change in our database since they need to go through verification before changing officially.
Articles in this section
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- Truecaller Version 8.46 - Release Notes
- Invite friends to get Professional not working?
- "Item is not available in your country" - Download problem
- Wrong 'Tag' is attached to my number. How can i solve it?
- I bought "Pro" subscription, I still see Ads?
- How do i disable 'Flash message' feature?
- Is it free to call with Truecaller?
- How do I change my name in Truecaller?