Truecaller’s database is constantly growing and getting smarter with each day. A number you search for today that provides no results, could be reported into the database tomorrow. Our database reacts in real-time to our users’ reporting and tagging, allowing us to expand the database on a daily basis. As well, numbers change owners frequently, and our users often help create a smarter database by suggesting name changes, which can take up to 48 hours to change in our database since they need to go through verification before changing officially.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my name in Truecaller?
- How do I change my number in Truecaller?
- My name isn't showing up as I wrote it in my profile.
- Why do I only find certain phone numbers?
- Can my number be shared if someone searches for my name?
- How do I find a person’s current location?
- Who viewed my profile?
- How do I associate two phone numbers in one account?
- What is Professional?
- What is a hidden number?