To enable Caller ID, Spam ID has to be enabled. Go to the Spam tab in Truecaller and make sure Spam ID is enabled. If you see a blue or green screen, the Caller ID is enabled. Otherwise, enable the Caller ID by tapping on enable button.
Articles in this section
- How does Caller ID on iOS work?
- How I do enable the Caller ID?
- Why does the app have to run in the background to get Caller ID to work?
- Why is Caller ID on iOS limited to incoming calls from other Truecaller users?
- Why do I get a notification after the call is finished?
- I have followed all instructions and the caller is a Truecaller user with the latest version of the app, but I still see no caller ID. Why?
- Will I see the Caller ID if the caller doesn’t call me from inside the Truecaller app?