Due to limitations placed by Apple on iOS users, we cannot show your entire call history. Your call log will only show calls received from other Truecaller users and all the calls you make directly from the Truecaller app and not the incoming and missed calls.
Articles in this section
- My number shows up as Private/No Caller ID?
- How do i stop my phone from "speaking out the callers name"?
- Why is 'Contact access' needed and is my phonebook shared?
- How do I cancel my PRO subscription?
- Why is my "Availability" (Last seen) not visible?
- How do I restore my Professional subscription to another device?
- How do I turn off the availability feature?
- How do I become a Professional user?
- How can I connect/disconnect Facebook in my profile?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?