Due to limitations placed by Apple on iOS users, we cannot show your entire call history. Your call log will only show calls received from other Truecaller users and all the calls you make directly from the Truecaller app.
Articles in this section
- Why is my "Availability" (Last seen) not visible?
- How do I restore my premium subscription to another device?
- How do I turn off the availability feature?
- How do I become a Professional user?
- How can I connect/disconnect Facebook in my profile?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?
- Why should I use Truecaller to dial instead of the normal phone app?
- How do I search directly from my call log?
- What is T9 search on iPhone?
- What is this red/green dot next to my contacts name?