Apple restricts what call data 3rd-party apps such as Truecaller can access to provide Caller ID. Because of these limitations we can only identify calls if they come from other Truecaller users.
Articles in this section
- How does Caller ID on iOS work?
- How I do enable the Caller ID?
- Why does the app have to run in the background to get Caller ID to work?
- Why is Caller ID on iOS limited to incoming calls from other Truecaller users?
- Why do I get a notification after the call is finished?
- I have followed all instructions and the caller is a Truecaller user with the latest version of the app, but I still see no caller ID. Why?
- Will I see the Caller ID if the caller doesn’t call me from inside the Truecaller app?