It depends on the platform from which the caller is calling you. If the caller is an Android user, the Caller ID works regardless of what app is used to initiate the call, but if the caller is an iPhone user, Caller ID will only work if the call is initiated from inside the Truecaller app.
Articles in this section
- How does Caller ID on iOS work?
- How I do enable the Caller ID?
- Why does the app have to run in the background to get Caller ID to work?
- Why is Caller ID on iOS limited to incoming calls from other Truecaller users?
- Why do I get a notification after the call is finished?
- I have followed all instructions and the caller is a Truecaller user with the latest version of the app, but I still see no caller ID. Why?
- Will I see the Caller ID if the caller doesn’t call me from inside the Truecaller app?