Navigate to the message tab and tap on 'spam'. Find the contact -> tap into the conversation -> tap on the 3-dot menu (upper right corner) and select 'unblock'.
Articles in this section
- SMS & Chat notifications are not appearing on screen?
- Group Chat
- How to make Truecaller your default phone & SMS app
- What is SMS Categorizer?
- How does Group Chat for SMS work? (Regular SMS)
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- What is 'Flash message'? And how does it work?
- How do I create a spam filter?
- Where are my blocked (spam) messages?
- I see a popup saying "No APN specified on device”. What do I do?