All numbers with a true badge next to them indicates that the number has been identified by Truecaller and is not saved in your contact book.
Articles in this section
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How do I send 'Flash messages' & how can i know the person received them?
- How do I create a spam filter?
- Where do my Spam messages go?
- I see a popup saying "No APN specified on device”. What do I do?
- A contact was marked as Spam by mistake
- Does a person know if I mark them as Spam?
- How do I copy a number in a message?
- What does the blue (true)-badge mean?
- Can I send messages for free with your message app?