Truecaller analyzes the message locally on your phone to determine if it is a spam or not, and to identify the sender for you. The information does not touch our servers or leave your phone.
Articles in this section
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How do I create a spam filter?
- Why does Truecaller require access to read my messages?
- Where do my Spam messages go?
- I see a popup saying "No APN specified on device”. What do I do?
- A number or message was marked as Spam by mistake
- Does a person know if I mark them as Spam?
- How do I copy a number in Truemessenger?
- What does the “true” badge next to someone’s name mean?
- Can I send messages for free with Truemessenger?