If you have marked a number as spam by mistake, don't worry. Just search the number and tap "unblock" or "not spam" to undo it. The spam score will, of course, be reduced too.
Articles in this section
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!
- I can't activate my Truecaller account. (Code is not received)
- Truecaller Version 8.66 - Release Notes
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can I remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- Invite friends to get Professional not working?
- "Item is not available in your country" - Download problem
- I still see ads after purchasing Professional
- How do i disable 'Flash message' feature?