If you have marked a number as spam by mistake, don't worry. Just search the number and tap "unblock" or "not spam" to undo it. The spam score will, of course, be reduced too.
Articles in this section
- Truedialer, Truemessenger & Truecaller has stopped working?
- Truecaller is not available in my country? Where can I download it?
- I can't activate my Truecaller account (code is not received)
- Truecaller GDPR for European users
- What is spam?
- I marked a number as spam by mistake?
- What is the difference between free & paid version?
- Can I remove the name in the brackets? (Alternative name)
- I did not receive Premium after inviting friends to Truecaller
- 10 Cool Truecaller Tricks You Should Try! Watch Video Here!