No, Truecaller never read your SMS messages for any reason. Truecaller analyzes the message locally on your phone to determine if it is a spam or not, and to identify the sender for you. The information does not touch our servers or leave your phone.
Articles in this section
- Does Truecaller access SMS content on iOS?
- What is Premium Gold?
- Why does Truecaller require permissions when I download it from Apple App Store?
- Can Truecaller read my messages?
- How can I move my Premium subscription?
- Can I use Truecaller as my default dialer?
- Why can’t I see all my missed or incoming calls in my call history?
- How do I edit or remove the tags on my number?
- My number shows up as Private/No Caller ID when I call people
- How do I stop my phone from "speaking out the callers name"?