What are the features for Premium Gold?
- Shiny gold 'caller id' interface
- Gold 'after call screen'
- Gold 'detail view'
- Call recorder - not available on OS 9 as the support was dropped in Android 9
- Who Viewed My Profile (possible to view in private mode)
- Getting rid of ads
- High priority customer support help
- Get the Premium Gold Badge next to your profile picture.
- 30 contact requests/month
Now possible to upgrade from Premium to Gold!
- Gold has only the yearly package.
- When upgrading, you may get less than 365 days of Gold. You will get the number of days left from the current Premium package.
For example: If Premium expires in about 1 month, then you will get approx 1 month of Gold as it's cost much more. This calculation is not done by Truecaller, it's how the process of upgrading to a more expensive subscription on Google Play works.
Having trouble with the Gold package?
Q: I have 'Gold' but the person I called does not see Gold caller ID. Help!
- The user has to be on the latest version in order to see the gold caller ID
- Caching of the older information which updates by itself after a few days (this can be manually cleared in 'Phone settings > Apps > > Storage > Truecaller > Clear cache)
Caller ID Screen