Yes, you can transfer money to an account in another bank, at present you may transfer money to 67+ banks live on UPI. To do so go to the SEND MONEY option on the home screen, and click the Beneficiaries tab. Click on add beneficiary, select the option of entering the user's 'Account Number and IFSC code' or UPI ID and send money to them instantly.
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?