When you change your mobile number, you are also expected to inform the bank about the new number to receive SMS alerts for every transaction. After you have updated your phone number, you can re-connect on Truecaller Pay with your new mobile number.
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?