No, To get started with Truecaller Pay you need to register your mobile number for SMS banking with your bank.
Articles in this section
- I have selected the Bank name to link with UPI, but it does not find my Bank a/c.
- Do I have to give Truecaller my Bank a/c details?
- Do I need to enable mobile banking on my bank account to use Truecaller?
- How can I remove my bank account from Truecaller?
- What is Primary bank account and how to change it?
- How can I check my bank balance?
- Can I see all the transactions in my bank account through Truecaller Pay?
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?