At the time of registration, you will need to input the phone number registered with the bank. This will allow us to fetch the details from the bank. All the information exchange happens over secure banking networks and Truecaller doesn't store it. Your information is safe!
Articles in this section
- I have selected the Bank name to link with UPI, but it does not find my Bank a/c.
- Do I have to give Truecaller my Bank a/c details?
- Do I need to enable mobile banking on my bank account to use Truecaller?
- How can I remove my bank account from Truecaller?
- What is Primary bank account and how to change it?
- How can I check my bank balance?
- Can I see all the transactions in my bank account through Truecaller Pay?
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?