Only transactions done on Utilities can be claimed for refund incase of a denial of service for the amount transacted. Utility payments done using wrong user input are not eligible for a refund.
Articles in this section
- My transaction is successful, but the beneficiary has not received the amount yet!
- My transaction is pending, but the money has been debited from my account
- My transaction is failed, but the money has been debited from my account
- Can I get a refund if I select a wrong recharge plan.
- Can I get a refund if I recharge a wrong number?
- Can I transfer money between my bank accounts?
- What transactions can be claimed for a refund?