As the SMS needs to be sent from your mobile number, this charge is levied by your telecom operator on your talktime balance. Standard carrier charges may be applied.
Articles in this section
- How to setup Truecaller Pay on Android (India)
- Can I use the same UPI PIN on Truecaller Pay, which I use on other UPI app?
- Is it compulsory to set UPI PIN during registration?
- Do I have to register Truecaller Pay with the same number that is linked to Truecaller?
- How do I link my bank account on Truecaller Pay?
- How do I set/reset my UPI PIN?
- Why am I being charged for sending SMS?
- Why am I not able to verify my device?
- Why do I have to verify my device?