No, there are no virtual wallets here. Truecaller Pay is directly connected to your bank account. It lets you make transactions directly from your bank account. So, along with convenience, you can be rest assured that your money is safe in your bank.
Articles in this section
- What if I have multiple bank accounts?
- How do I remove/delete beneficiary?
- Do I need to be a customer of a particular bank to use Truecaller?
- What if I change my mobile number?
- What is scan and pay?
- Can I transfer money to someone who doesn't have Truecaller?
- How do I send money using Truecaller?
- Can I transfer money to an account in another bank?
- Do I have to transfer money from my bank account into some wallet?
- Can I send money to someone even if I don't have their mobile number?