If the transaction failed, the money will be reversed back to your account. First, check your bank statement to see if the money has been reversed, if not yet reversed click on `Raise Dispute` under transaction history section of the app. As it requires the bank to manually settle the funds, allow 7 working days for the amount to get reversed to your bank account.
Articles in this section
- My transaction is successful, but the beneficiary has not received the amount yet!
- My transaction is pending, but the money has been debited from my account
- My transaction is failed, but the money has been debited from my account
- Can I get a refund if I select a wrong recharge plan.
- Can I get a refund if I recharge a wrong number?
- Can I transfer money between my bank accounts?
- What transactions can be claimed for a refund?