No, If you are using a dual sim device, you may choose to register on TruecallerPay from any number irrespective of which number you have linked to Truecaller app. However kindly ensure you register on Truecaller Pay with mobile number registered with your bank account.
Articles in this section
- How to setup Truecaller Pay on Android (India)
- Can I use the same UPI PIN on Truecaller Pay, which I use on other UPI app?
- Is it compulsory to set UPI PIN during registration?
- Do I have to register Truecaller Pay with the same number that is linked to Truecaller?
- How do I link my bank account on Truecaller Pay?
- How do I set/reset my UPI PIN?
- Why am I being charged for sending SMS?
- Why am I not able to verify my device?
- Why do I have to verify my device?