If you received a notification saying that "someone has viewed your profile", it means that the user has searched either by your name or number.
- Number search: viewed your public profile using Truecaller.
- Name search: Number, email and addresses are not visible. They need to request for your details using our Premium service.
If you click on the notification or click on "who viewed my profile" in the navigation area of the app, you’ll be able to see the profile of the person who viewed your profile.
Depending on the user's privacy settings, you may not be able to see all their information, such as phone number or addresses.
You can always control who views what information on your own profile by going to the 'Privacy center' in the Settings of your Truecaller app.
How can I get this feature?
- It's only available in our Premium package.
How do I turn off these notifications sent to other users when I view their profile?
- Premium users can enable incognito mode by enabling 'Settings -> Privacy Center-> Incognito mode'.
How often do I get these notifications?
- You will receive a notification after 3 views or after 3 days. This is to not spam you.
- We also don't send notifications from the same person for 15 days.