Stay protected from spam calls and messages by making Truecaller your default phone & SMS app. We'll make sure to keep your inbox nice and clean by categorizing messages such as OTP codes, appointments, spam messages, unsaved numbers and more.
Your call log will always be enriched with details of unsaved numbers, and spam calls will be marked in red text.
Make Truecaller your default calling app:
- Open Truecaller:
- General > enable "missed call notifications".
- Replace the inbuilt phone icon on your 4 bottom apps to Truecallers by long-pressing on it then remove it.
- Now find Truecallers icon and move it to your "4 bottom apps" ->
Make Truecaller your SMS app:
- Open Truecaller
- Tap on the SMS tab (down left)
- Make it default by tapping on "Enable spam SMS" on the head banner.
- Create a shortcut icon to your inbox by tapping on the green button "CREATE SHORTCUT" (picture below).
- Now find the SMS icon and move it to your "4 bottom apps" ->