LOANS ON TRUECALLER TERMS OF SERVICE
We,” “our,” and “us” refer to Truecaller International LLP (TC). “You” and “your” refer to the User.
You may not use the TC Credit Facilitation Services if you do not accept the terms of the Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should not use the TC Credit Facilitation Services. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically and review the most current version of the Terms in force. TC reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Application signifies your assent/ratification of the updated or modified Terms. If you object to these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Application. We may require you to agree to additional terms (if any) between you and TC in connection with specific services that you may avail from us from time to time.
Agreement shall have the meaning as assigned to such term in the foregoing paragraph.
Credit means the unsecured line of credit disbursed by the Lender to the User on the Application;
Lender means the Non-Banking Financial Company or any financial institution or entity who offers Credit to Users on the Application, based on the User's credit worthiness and its agreement with the Partner;
Application shall mean the TC mobile application which is developed and designed to run on various mobile operating systems, and TC domain (https://www.truecaller.com/) for, inter alia, providing the TC Credit Facilitation Services.Partner means a third party service provider who facilitates the procurement of Credit for the User from the Lender or assists in determining the credit worthiness of the User;
Platform shall mean digital platform operated and maintained by TC, the front end version of which is accessible through the Application.
TC Credit Facilitation Services shall mean the service of providing the Application and the Platform which facilitates and connects various Partners and Lenders to the User and any related services in relation to Credit.
User means any individual using the Application.
User Verification shall mean the process followed by the Partner and/or the Lender to ensure eligibility of the User to avail Credit.
- REGISTRATION AND USAGE OF APPLICATION
- Users can use their accounts to access the TC Credit Facilitation Services.
- In the event the details or documents submitted for availing the TC Credit Facilitation Services, are incomplete or discrepant, the Partner and/or Lender shall have the right to reject your request for availing Credit. TC also reserves the absolute discretion to accept or reject your request towards availing TC Credit Facilitation Services, at any time, without assigning any reasons for the same.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES AND LIMITATIONS
- The TC Credit Facilitation Services provided by TC are available and valid only for use in India. The Application is merely an online platform and TC only acts as an intermediary to enable Users and the Partner and/or Lender to interact with each other for their transactions and for availing the Credit provided herein.
- The Credit that is provided through the Application is solely between the Lender and the User. The TC Credit Facilitation Service does not provide lines of credit to Users. The Credit made available through TC Credit Facilitation Service is offered to the User by the Lender, and the User is connected to the Lender by the Partner. The TC Credit Facilitation Service only provides the Platform connecting the User, the Partner and the Lender.
- You may be required to accept and agree to be bound by Partner terms for availing the Credit. The current Partner of TC is WHIZDM INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, and their Partner terms are available at https://moneyview.in/terms-conditions-loans-app. These Partner terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of these Terms and the Agreement.
- Any data that you submit to the Partner and/or Lender other than the data collected by TC through the Application shall be governed by the Partner's or Lender’s privacy policies. TC has no control over the conduct of Partners and/or Lenders and their use of data and disclaims any and all liability in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- TC is not a party to and will not be responsible for any disputes arising pursuant to Credit.
- We and/or the Partners and/or the Lenders reserve the right to reject a request for Credit for any reason whatsoever.
- The Lender may require the User to enter into separate agreements with the Lender, in order to avail the Credit, in a form and manner as may be required by the Lender. The provision of Credit to the User by the Lender is subject to such agreements and the terms and conditions contained therein. The approval and rejection of requests for Credit from the User are subject to the final discretion of the Lender.
(a) your use of the TC Credit Facilitation Services;
(b) any breach or non-compliance by you of any term of the Agreement including the Partner and/or Lender terms;
(c) any dispute or litigation caused by your actions or omissions;
(d) your negligence or violation or alleged violation of any applicable law or rights of a third party; or
If you have any other concerns or grievances with respect to any of the content/information/data on the Application, please send an e-mail to our grievance officer firstname.lastname@example.org and we will study the matter and take such action as we deem appropriate under the circumstances.
INDIALENDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By clicking on verify, you consent to receive communications including but not limited to SMS, e-mails, phone calls, WhatsApp from us and/or our partners, including Banks and NBFCs, with respect to your transaction on the website or for any other purpose. This consent will override any registration for DNC/NDNC. You hereby consent to IndiaLends being appointed as your authorized representative to receive your Credit Information from Experian and sharing it with its affiliate financial partners (Specified Users under CICRA, 2005) for the purpose of providing curated products and sharing the Credit Information with such affiliate financial partners. ("End Use Purpose")