Submit a ticket My Tickets
Login  Sign up

How to 'Raise Dispute' on UPI transaction failure?

If you have initiated a transaction and the money got deducted without it getting credited to the beneficiary, you may raise the issue directly to your bank using 'Raise Dispute' option.

To find the same, Go to 'History' > Click on the particular transaction > Click on 'Raise Dispute'. Note: The bank may take up to 7 working days to get back to you after you raise the dispute with them. You may check the status using the same option later.

Rohit is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.