1. These Service Specific Terms shall apply to the Business Identity Services that are proposed to
be provisioned to you by us pursuant to the Agreement. We may in our sole discretion from
time to time vary the scope of these services by notifying you. Business Identity Services
comprises of the following business services as activated by Truecaller for a given Customer:
(i) Verified Listing: Verified Listing shall mean the service of identifying a given Specified
Telephone Number by displaying a business name and/or logo as provided by the Customer along with a ‘verified’ badge whenever a user of the Truecaller Application in the relevant territory receives an incoming call from such Specified Telephone Number, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
(ii) Priority Listing: Priority Listing shall mean the service of identifying a given Specified
Telephone Number by displaying a business name and/or logo as provided by the
Customer along with a ‘priority’ badge whenever a user of the Truecaller Application in
the relevant territory receives an incoming call from such Specified Telephone Number, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Priority Listing is intended to be activated for limited use cases and as such its activation will be in the sole discretion of Truecaller.
‘Specified Telephone Number’ means each such telephone number as specified by the
Customer to Truecaller in respect of the subscribed Services described herein and which
number is either: (i) subscribed by the Customer in its own name; or (ii) is being used solely for
and on behalf of the Customer.
2. Truecaller may in its sole discretion decide to activate either Verified Listing or Priority Listing
for a given Specified Telephone Number.
3. The provision of Services pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to only such territories as
selected by you. The services hereunder are only for use by residents of, and for use in,
territories other than European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, and United
4. Customer undertakes to validly provide accurate name, logo and/or mark to Truecaller to be
displayed for the purposes of provision of the Services.
5. We may take up to five (5) business days to activate the Services for a given Specified
6. Customer shall share the name, email address and phone number of an authorised
representative who will act as the point-of-contact of the Customer for the purposes of this
Agreement. All communications (including login credentials) will be made available through the
Service Account / emailed to the email address provided in the Service Account. Customer to
ensure that the login credentials of the Service Account are only shared with authorized
personnel and used in an authorized manner. Customer shall be solely responsible for all
actions undertaken through the Service Account. We recommend that the Customer use strong
passwords and immediately reset their passwords upon initial receipt and reset their passwords
at frequent intervals. Customer shall immediately intimate us about any suspected breach or
disclosure of login credentials to an unauthorised party as soon as it becomes about it.
7. All Service requests by the Customer shall be raised only through the Service Account or upon
sending an email to the following e-mail id: email@example.com. Each of such
such requests as per applicable rates.
8. In case a given Specified Telephone Number is found to be reported as spam by Truecaller
users, Truecaller may, in its sole discretion, display its user community feedback on such
number(s). To the extent reasonably practicable, Truecaller will try and notify the Customer of
9. As commercially feasible, Truecaller may provide additional basic aggregated / anonymous
analytics to the Customer.
10. Truecaller may communicate important announcements or notify as needed under the
Agreement through the Service Account or other appropriate means such as by email to the
email address registered in the Service Account.
11. Customer acknowledges that the functioning of the Services and its performance is dependent
on factors beyond Truecaller’s control including such as user device, compatible build of the
app being used by the user, any cache related or other technical / data network issues.