To make sure that Live Caller ID works on your phone you need to:
- Have an active Premium Subscription (available on Connect, Assistant, and Gold plans).
- Having iOS 16 or above
- Having Shortcuts App installed
- Siri is enabled on your phone
- Enable Show Apps to Run Behind Siri
Not currently available in Arabic or Hebrew languages.
How can I upgrade to iOS 16?
- Go to 'Settings' on your iOS device and select 'General' and then 'Software Update'. Your device will automatically check for available updates. If an update is available, click "Download and Install".
Install the update: After downloading the update, your device will prompt you to install the update. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Restart your device: After installing the update, it is recommended to restart your device to ensure that all changes are applied correctly.
How can I install the Shortcuts app on my iPhone?
- Open Appstore on your device.
- Search for Shortcuts.
- Install Shortcuts.
Make sure to Always Allow is selected & Allow Running When Locked option is On
- Open Shortcuts app.
- Tap on Search Truecaller three dots icon.
- Tap on the Information icon (i) at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Always Allow under Allow Number Search to use and Allow Running When Locked section is On.
How can I enable Siri on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Siri & Search'.
- On the Siri & Search page, you will see three main options: 'Listen for 'Hey Siri', 'Press Side Button for Siri', and 'Allow Siri When Locked'.
- Make sure that at least one of the first two options is turned on. If both options are turned on, it will be easier to activate Siri.
Enable Apps to Shows Behind Siri
- Open 'Settings' on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Accessibility'
- Scroll down and tap on 'Siri'
- Enable 'Show Apps Behind Siri'
What to do If I get 'WFActionError-Domain error 1.' error?
If you get WFActionError-Domain error 1. error message while trying to use Live Caller ID, you can try the following steps:
- Delete the Search Truecaller Shortcut and add it again.
- Restart the iPhone.