Live Caller ID on iPhone 14 Pro & iPhone 14 Pro Max allows premium users to identify incoming calls just by back tapping twice or three times on the back of the iPhone.
- Active Premium subscription (available on Connect, Assistant, and Gold plans).
- Shortcuts app.
- iPhone 14 Pro & iPhone 14 Pro Max (It might not always work on older devices).
Steps to enable:
- Go to iPhone Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap
- Choose 'Double Tap' or 'Triple Tap' depending on how many times you want to tap the back of your iPhone to activate the action.
- Scroll down and select 'Search Truecaller' from the list of available actions.
Once enabled, you can just identify an incoming call by tapping twice on the back of your phone.
Learn more about Back tap: