Submit a ticket My Tickets
Login  Sign up

Whom should I contact if I want to complain about explicit content that pertains to me?

In case you want to complain about any explicit content on our service which pertains to you, we request you to please immediately contact us by writing an email to the Resident Grievance Officer at: with a copy of the email marked to and the subject line of the email should be as follows: ‘HIGH PRIORITY: Complaint on Explicit Content’. Your email should contain all relevant and complete details of the grievance. We will thereafter endeavour to resolve your complaint at the earliest.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.