1. Check for Draw over other apps permission:
- Enable "Draw over apps". - Long press on the Truecaller app icon - Tap on App info (i) - Tap on advance - Disable Display over other apps.
2. Settings for specific phone models:
- Samsung devices tap here
- Xiaomi devices tap here
- OnePlus devices tap here
- VIVO devices - tap here
- Huawei devices - tap here
3. Other phone settings which may prevent caller id to work:
- Please disable Battery Optimization for Truecaller
- Please try setting Truecaller as your Default Phone App
- Go to Security > Auto start > Enable Truecaller
- Go to Power management > Background app management > Enable Truecaller
- Go to Notification Manager > Dropzone > Enable Truecaller
If the issue persists, please contact us and share the device model so we can investigate further.